Clayton Doctors Office Location Information
Dr. Bhavna Vaidya
Formerly Family Wellness Clinic
Suite 230, Clayton,
Mon-Fri: 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Sat-Sun: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Meet The Team
Licensed Dietitian / Nutritionist
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Clayton Primary Care Services
At Avance Primary Care in Clayton NC, we provide care for the entire family! We have extended hours and are open on Saturdays and Sundays, and we have little to no wait time. Our team of dedicated doctors and physicians can provide you with lab services on site, as well as comprehensive care and specialized heath services for all ages.
Our Clayton Family Practice
Clayton Pediatric Services
Clayton Allergy Relief
Clayton Women’s Health Services
Clayton Dermatology Services
Nutritionist/Dietitian and Weight Loss Counseling
- Weight management and weight loss.
- Nutrition Interventions for Pre-diabetes, Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease and many other conditions.
- Customized Nutrition and Lifestyle Care Plans.
- Ongoing support, coaching and monitoring to ensure your success.
- To know in detail about which plans we currently accept for Nutrition Services, Click Here.
We know how hard it can be to change diet habits, but we can help! Our experienced dietitians and nutritionists can give you the advice you need to improve your diet, which will improve your life.
Clayton Flu Vaccines
Clayton STD Testing
Clayton Uninsured and Self-Pay Services
Clayton Travel Vaccination
- Hepatitis A & B
- Prescription for Malaria
If you are not sure which vaccination you need, then feel free to call us or ask your physician. Some vaccines series include 2 or more vaccinations and can take up to 6 months to complete, so make sure to schedule your vaccinations as early as possible.